Meijer has updated their coupon policy – below is the official policy from meijer.com and the changes are highlighted in red below…
MEIJER COUPON POLICY – APRIL 2018:
- Coupons must be presented on or before the expiration date.
- All coupon terms and conditions must be met and validated by the checkout register.
- Customers may use one manufacturer coupon (paper or digital) per item.
- Customers may only use two identical coupons with the same UPC per transaction.
- Customers may also combine one manufacturer coupon per item with applicable Meijer coupon(s) where allowed under coupon redemption terms.
- In the event one manufacturer digital coupon is attempted together with one manufacturer paper coupon toward the purchase of the same item, the checkout register will prompt you to choose which to apply. The coupon not applied will be returned to you.
- Digital coupon acceptance is limited to mPerks only. Digital coupons from smartphone apps will not be accepted, but may be accepted in specific gas station locations.
- Reproduced/photo copied coupons will not be accepted.
- Transactions cannot be broken up to avoid coupon stacking restrictions.
- Separate checklanes will not be opened or designated for customers with large coupon orders.
- Individual manufacturer coupons over $5 in value must be redeemed at a staffed checkout lane. Manufacturer coupons presented at self-checkout are limited to $5.
- Manufacturer coupons and custom manufacturer coupons require the customer to pay sales tax on the full retail amount.
- Meijer, and Custom Meijer coupon require the customer to pay sales tax only on the discounted item price.
- Meijer does not accept competitor coupons intended for redemption at other retailers.
- If the value of a coupon is more than the price of the item after discounts or other coupons have been applied, the value of the coupon will be applied up to the reduced price of the item.
- Meijer does not apply the excess value of a coupon to the order total if the value of the coupon is over the price of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- Meijer reserves the right to refuse coupons or limit coupon quantities and to determine the order of application of multiple coupons and/or promotions.
- Meijer does not accept paper coupons for digital orders.