They’re cute & cuddly but…they’re really expensive! Babies can make you feel a financial squeeze like you’ve never felt before. Stress less, save some cash and spend more time with your baby with these baby freebies and deals…
1. Earn Rewards for Free Products
- Pampers Rewards Program gives you 100 Free Points Just for signing up. Redeem points from Pampers Products or check our site for FREE Points.Points can be redeemed for high value coupons, toys and products from Shutterfly.
- The Huggies Rewards Program is App based and you submit your reciept. Earn points for free baby products, or to enter a hot sweepstakes. You will earn 500 points just for signing up, and free points are given for taking surveys, watching videos, and reading articles!
2. Free Honest Co. Trial Kit
Jessica Alba started the incredibly popular Honest Company that features safe products for baby. You can sign up for a trial that will be filled with some of the hottest Honest Company products that may include diapers, wipes, lotion, shampoo and more! These samples are perfect size for the diaper bag or car.
3. Baby Clubs, the Only Clubs that gives you Coupons & Freebies
Many brands have baby clubs you can sign up to and receive free products, coupons as well as tips and advice.
- Sign up for Enfamil Family Beginnings to receive up to $325 in Free Gifts including Free Formula Samples and Formula Checks.
- Join Similac Strong Moms gives $329 in Coupons and free Samples of Formula and Toddler drinks including a trendy diaper bag.
- The Winn-Dixie Baby Club will send you high value coupons and a few for free baby products. Also, you can score a $10 Gift Card when you fill your baby’s first Prescription at Winn-Dixie.
- The Publix Baby Club sends coupons, sometimes for free products, as well as a Caring for Your Baby and Young Child Book for Free (worth $20)
4. Free Samples from your Doctor’s Office
Your doctor’s office might be a goldmine of free samples, but you won’t know unless you ask. Whether it’s your O.B. or pediatrician, they are all often stocked with sample size products such as diapers,wipes, formula, rash cream, high value coupons and even sample sized vitamins and over the counter medicines! Your Maternity experience can go beyond the pink and blue hats, white blanket and named wrist band. Many hospitals give goody bags when you are discharged filled with baby samples too. You never know, you may get wheeled out with a baby on your left arm, and bag of samples on your right.
Make sure your Free Baby on Board Window Sign is up when you take your adorable bundle home!
5. Get Paid for Shopping Online
Did you know you can earn cash back while shopping for baby essentials online? Ebates makes that possible by giving you a percentage back to your wallet when you shop online with top retail brands.
Bonus: For a limited time you can also earn a Free $10 Gift Card on Ebates after you spend $25.
6. Baby Registry Freebies, so easy!
- Amazon.com is running a Fantastic Promotion right now when you register for an Amazon Baby Registry. Buy $50 worth of products from your Amazon registry and you can enter a special Promo Code for a FREE Skip Hop Toy!
- The Target Baby Registry gives you $50 in coupons, as well as discounts on your registry purchases.
- BONUS: Target also sends you a huge Welcome Bag ($60 value) filled to the brim with free samples, full-sized products and even more coupons!
- Like Target, BabiesRUs also gives a goody bag when signing up for a registry, samples vary from store to store.
7. Free Books with FREE Delivery
Sign up with the Dolly Parton imagination library to receive a free book EVERY month until your child is 4 years old. The books are classics and this program makes checking the mail fun for baby AND mom!
8. Free Circus Ticket, the ultimate fun freebie
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey gives every baby a FREE Circus Ticket. You must register before your child is 12 months old. One free ticket per family per year, but if you have twins you can submit their birth certificates to receive two tickets!
9. Contact Companies for Samples
Don’t be afraid to use those contact forms on your favorite baby product manufacturer sites. Let them know you’re a new/expecting mom and was interesting in trying their product. Some companies will gladly send you free samples, others will send you high value coupons. It doesn’t hurt to try…just ask!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links.